YUPPERS!!! It's Friday!
And after the longest week of my life, seriously, I'm sooo glad the weekend it here!
How 'bout you? ;-)
I'll do a quick (and I mean QUICK) round up of my week, but then I want to share something with all of you.
1. I have developed a query addiction. I'm not kidding. When I start sending those suckers out, I CAN'T STOP! What is wrong with me?!?!?
2. So, obviously from #1, I've been querying. No, I don't want to discuss it. Ewh.
3. Editing the newly finished wip has become more difficult. I knew it would happen. Writing something "new" (in terms of genre), tends to make one crazy. I don't recommend it.
4. We are going to have a heat wave next week! 40 degrees!! I might run around outside in shorts.
5. Oh, I've read seven books in the past two weeks. The Hunger Games series, The Wake series, and Personal Demons. I guess that's how I spend my time when I'm not writing. LoL.
That is all.
On The Wings of A Butterfly
by Corky Ferguson
Your friendship is special
Like the flowers that bloom,
Or when a butterfly emerges
From within its cocoon...
You remind me of that butterfly,
Loving and free,
Bright and colorful,
For the world to see...
We will share sunshine and rainbows;
Sometimes, the rain and the snow;
We'll stand together through it,
While the cold winds blow...
When the time is right,
We won't stop to ask "Why?"
Our friendship will take flight
On the wings of a butterfly ...
(pss ... be a happy panda)
Don't forget to believe, peeps. Have a wonderful weekend!