Thursday, February 28, 2013

You Tell Me... #pizza edition

This has been a wacked-out, crazy-busy week! And in the middle of all this madness (from my book birthday!), I had a thought. A very important one.

You see, I'm a HUGE fan of pizza (don't laugh, this is going to get serious very soon). I could eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That is until about a month ago when getting older (and an ulcer!) caught up with me. Gah.

In my quest to keep eating the most wonderful food in the world, I scoured the internet for recipes. This week the fam and I are trying out pizza FIVE NIGHTS IN A ROW (yum!), all different kinds of course. Hopefully all kinds that don't hurt my tummy.

They are/were:

Potato Pesto Pizza
Chicken Pesto Pizza
Taco Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza

The last three days have been good to me. I can still eat pizza (although it's not my favorite pepperoni). But now I need MORE pizza to make!

SO PEEPS...YOU TELL ME WHAT KIND OF PIZZA I SHOULD EAT!!  I need recipes. Lots and lots of recipes!

(see the importance of this matter now? I need pizza!)

If you've got the time (and I hope you do!) please stop by Novel Seduction, today's stop on my blog tour.

OHHHHHHHH!!!! And please think about stopping by a Coffee Time Romance Chat Tonight. Me and 4 other fabulous Omnific Authors will be HERE talking about books and everything under the sun! If you stop by, you could have the chance to win free copies of our books! YAY!

Now go and have a happy Thursday!

~JD






3 comments:

Carole Anne Carr said...

I'm a health freak, so which pizza should you eat? All the toppings but never eat the base! :0)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

BBQ Chicken! It's awesome. And eat the crust.

Justine Dell said...

Oh, I must have the crust. Must. Must. ;-)

~JD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...