Friday, October 11, 2013

No Friday news...only a small announcment



HEY ALL! 

Have you noticed my blog was empty this week?
Did you notice my Facebook feed was blank?
Why am I being so quiet on Twitter?

WELL...

I'm taking a sabbatical. 

You see, in this past year I've had three books come out! And also in the this past year, I've written zilch. Nada. Nothing. ZERO.
And that is not good! Writers need to WRITE!

So for the next however long, I'll be closing up shop, shutting the place down, going for a walk-a-about, however you want to put it it. :-) 
JD will be quiet while she tries to write another story...or two. 

Enjoy the rest of your year, folks! I'll see you some time next year! 

~JD

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope it gives you a lot more time to write. I certainly know the feeling.

Em-Musing said...

A much needed break...yes, writers write.

Nicki Elson said...

Enjoy the writer's cave. :)

Feather Stone said...

Maybe a wee comment once in a while? Just to let us know how you're doing.

Old Kitty said...

Wishing you a most productive, fun and enjoyable and amazing writerly break!! See you soon!! Take care
x

Jennifer Lane said...

Hope Justine gets her groove back. :-)

Lenora Good said...

Good for you! You deserve that time to write more than anyone I know ;-) If you hit a lag spot, let us know how you're doing before you dive back in.

Nicole Zoltack said...

Enjoy your break and get a ton of writing done! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...