Friday Roundup

FIRST:



Before I shut this blog down about a year ago, I did this Friday round-up thing. However, since I've been so out-of-the-loop, I don't really have anything to "round-up" for ya. Don't worry, though, I'm sure after a few weeks I will.


In the meantime, how about a little bit of info about me from this past year(s)? JD fun (or maybe not-so-fun) facts.

1. I had a dog pass way. :-(
2. I fell in love with St. George Island.
3. I realized I will be an empty-nester by the age of 40!
4. I find that I have a love of travel, and hope to be able to actually do some when I'm older.
5. My daughter got her driver's license.
6. Then we bought her a car!
7. Then she finally got a job.
8. The hubs got a dog for Christmas!
9. We bought a mini-farm and plan to build a house on it.
10. I realized how short and strange and blessed life can be and I decided to not waste a moment of it.


How about you guys? Has anything fun, interesting, exciting, silly, sad, or anything happen to you in the past year or so?

~JD