Friday Funny



Since it's FRIDAY, and it's been a pretty decent (but busy) week, I thought I end on a funny note. Nothing funny has happened to me this week, so I don't have an amazing story to tell you. 

I mean, I have daily funnies, like when my daughter tells me I can't leave the house in the mumu dress I have on. Or that's she's proud of my "age appropriate" outfit. I have no idea what the hell that means, mind you. She's 17, so that could explain it. I mean, I don't dress like a stripper or teenager. Perhaps she's thinking at least I don't look like a grandmother on any particular day (hence the mumu comment). Yeah, that's totally it. 

Here's a funny from around the interwebs to brighten up this already bright Friday! 


 

Poor, poor, Jake. I think everyone in the world has experienced this at some point or another in their life. Except me, of course. Neve rme. 

Have a good weekend all! 

~JD 

2 comments:

  1. Dude, just go to the bathroom!
    I doubt you dress like a grandmother, Justine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just installed iStripper, so I can watch the sexiest virtual strippers on my desktop.

    ReplyDelete